The below terms and conditions govern the use of the Social Widget application, made available by PC Control Systems Ltd.
The laws of England & Wales govern these terms and conditions. By subscribing to our service and using our systems you consent to these terms and conditions, without modification and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in all disputes arising out of such use. If any of these terms are deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason (including but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above), then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be severed from these terms and the remaining terms will continue to apply. Failure of PC Control Systems Ltd to enforce any of the provisions set out in these Terms and Conditions or any Agreement, or failure to exercise any option to terminate, shall not be construed as waiver of such provisions and shall not affect the validity of these Terms and Conditions or of any Agreement or any part thereof, or the right thereafter to enforce each and every provision. These Terms and Conditions shall not be amended, modified, varied or supplemented except by duly authorised representatives of PC Control Systems Ltd. If you do not agree to be bound to this Agreement, you cannot use the Social Widget application.
Notification of Changes
Users will have access to Social Widget, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, for the period covered by the User’s Paid Subscription. From time to time, Company may change, modify, or upgrade the functionality or appearance of Social Widget, which may include the removal of certain functionality, content, or integrations. PC Control Systems Ltd does not and cannot guarantee that Users will have continual access or that any particular content will be distributed to the Social Media Platforms. From time to time the service will be down for essential maintenance but this will be scheduled for periods of lowest use wherever possible in order to minimise Users inconvenience.
PC Controls Systems Ltd grants Users a non-assignable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, limited, and fully revokable license subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, to use Social Widget only as permitted in this Agreement, for the term of User’s Paid Subscription. Users’ password and login information must be kept confidential and may only be used by User personally. It cannot be shared, given, rented, or assigned to any other persons and by doing so the User would break the terms of this agreement and immediately lose access to the Social Widget application.
Users cannot (or allow others to):
- Use Social Widget to post content that infringes upon the copyright, trademark, publicity rights, or other intellectual property interests of any other person or property.
- Use Social Widget to violate any relevant acts or laws of any applicable country not limited to the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Use Social Widget to abuse, defame, harass, threaten, liable.
- Post illegal content
- Use Social Widget to transmit – a virus, Trojan horse, worm, hack, or any harmful content.
- Use Social Widget to gain unauthorized access to Social Widget or any Social Media Platform.
- Copy, extract, summarize, distribute, or otherwise use Social Widget in any manner which competes with or substitutes for PC Control Systems Ltd’s distribution of Social Widget.
- Alter, modify, adapt, reconfigure, or prepare derivative works of Social Widget.
- Reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, or otherwise derive the source code from Social Widget.
- Sell, rent, lease, license, sub-license, or assign use of Social Widget to others.
User must immediately notify PC Control Systems Ltd if User’s Social Widget account has been subject to a security breach, including disclosure of your username or password, or if User has had a security breach to any of User’s integrated Social Media Platform accounts.
Social Widget is the property of PC Control Systems Ltd and contains information and data which is protected. User agrees to abide by all copyright notices and trademark restrictions.
Users content remains the property of the user where applicable.
Exclusions and Limitations
To the fullest extent permitted by law, PC Control Systems Ltd :
- Makes no Warranty regarding Social Widget. This includes but is not limited to –
- Materials, software, content, support and/or documentation.
- Any services or products provided through or in connection with Social Widget.
- Integration with Social Media Platforms.
- Licences Social Widget to users ‘as-is’ and ‘as-available’ without any warranty of any nature, express or implied and PC Control Systems Ltd (the owner and operator of Social Widget)expressly disclaim any and all warranties including, without limitation:
- Any warranties as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of materials, software, content, support, documentation, information, products or services which form any part of Social Widget.
- Warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or non-infringement.
- Any warranty that Social Widget will always be available, error-free, accessable, timely or secure.
- Disclaims any liability or responsibility for user content or the behaviour of social media platforms.
- Its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, employees, agents or contractors will under no circumstances be liable to users for any damages or losses, including without limitation indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages resulting from or caused by Social Widget, the materials, software, content, support, documentation, errors or omissions in Social Widget, integration with social media platforms or other users, even if it is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, employees, agents or contractors confirm any liability for damages caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, hacking, tampering, unauthorised use, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorised access to or alteration of Social Widget or social media platforms or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or under any other cause of action, claims or damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of business, business profits, business interruption, business information, data loss or corruption or any other pecuniary loss arising out of or relating to the use of or the inability to use Social Widget or social media platforms, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid to PC Controls Systems Ltd by or on behalf of the user in connection with Social Widget for the month that claimed injury or damage took place.
- Does not represent or endorse the accuracy, currentness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through Social Widget, including but not limited to materials, software, content, support and/or documentation.
- State that users acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement or information shall be at the user’s sole risk.
Company reserves the right to terminate this Agreement and User’s rights hereunder, and to retain all sums paid by Users, at Company’s sole discretion. The provisions of the Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Renewals and Cancellation.
Subscriptions automatically renew each month, and you agree that Company may process your Direct Debit, PayPal or credit card payment on your renewal date. You may elect to cancel your Subscription at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions form part of the Agreement between our clients and ourselves. Your subscribing to our service and using our systems indicates your understanding, agreement to and acceptance of the Disclaimer Notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein. Your statutory Consumer Rights are unaffected.